Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 JE Station & Traffic Controller Online Form: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has released Advertisement No. MAHA-Metro/P/HR/06/2021 for Recruitment of Account Assistant, Junior & Senior Engineer, Senior Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Station Controller/ Traffic Controller/ Depot Controller/ Train Operator Vacancies. Applicants Can Apply for Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 Application Form Before 14 October 2021.
Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 Junior Engineer Station & Traffic Controller Vacancy Online Form
Candidates are Searching for Jobs Under Metro Rail in Maharashtra State. Can Read & Check the Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Complete Detailed Like Number of Vacancies, Salary, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, and Online Form Starting Date. More Information for the Maha Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Carefully Read Official Notification PDF. The Online Application Form link is available on the Official Website.
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021 Detailed
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Account Assistant, Junior & Senior Engineer, |
Senior Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager,
Senior Station Controller/ Traffic Controller/
Depot Controller/ Train Operator
|Number of Vacancies||96 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||23 September 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||14 October 2021|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Additional Chief Project Manager||01|
|Senior Deputy General Manager||01|
|Deputy General Manager||01|
|Sr. Station Controller/Traffic Controller/|
Depot Controller/Train Operator
|Senior Section Engineer||03|
Maha Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Additional Chief Project Manager – Rs.1,00,000 – 2,60,000/-
- SDGM -Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/-
- Deputy General Manager – Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Senior Station Controller/Traffic Controller/Depot Controller/Train Operator – Rs. 40,000 – 1,25,000/-
- Junior Engineer/Senior Technician – Rs. 33,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Sr. Section Engineer -Rs. 46,000 – 1,45,000/-
- Section Engineer – Rs.40,000 – 1,25,000/-
- Account Assistant – Rs. 25,000– 80,000/-
Maha Metro Sr. Technician JE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Additional Chief Project Manager – Full time B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunications discipline from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
- Senior Deputy General Manager – Full-time B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical discipline from Govt. recognized University / Institute.
- Deputy General Manager – Full-time B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical / Civil / Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline from Govt. recognized University / Institute.
- Assistant Manager -B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology discipline from a Govt. recognized University / Institute or M.C.A. from a Govt. recognized University / Institute BIM and SAP knowledge will be preferred.
- Senior Station Controller/Traffic Controller/Depot Controller/Train Operator – Full-time Graduate degree in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University / Institute OR Full-time three-year diploma in Engineering from a Govt. recognized Board / Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Traction) – S1- Full-time three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Board /Institute.
- Sr. Section Engineer – B.E. / B. Tech. in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
- Section Engineer – Full-time B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized University /Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom SI) – Full-time three years Diploma in Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from a Govt. recognized Board/Institute.
- Account Assistant – Full-time B.Com. From Govt. Recognised University/ Institute.
Maha Metro Rail Corporation Post Age Limit:
- Additional Chief Project Manager – 53 years
- Senior Deputy General Manager -48 years
- Deputy General Manager – 45 years
- Assistant Manager – 35 years
- Senior Station Controller/Traffic Controller/Depot Controller/Train Operator – UR – 40 years, OBC – 43 years, SC / ST – 45 years
- Senior Section Engineer -40 years
- Junior Engineer – 40 years
- Section Engineer – 40 years
- Sr. Technician – 40 years
- Account Assistant – 32 years
Application Fee: Candidates Should Read Notification Check Fee Detailed.
Selection Process: The selection process will comprise of personal Interview followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination as per the post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude, and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for an interview, based on their eligibility/ qualifications/ experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for the advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age / lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in the same post / appropriate lower grade post and based on the performance during the interview.
How To Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Maha Metro’s website www.punemetrorail.org only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.